Adjusted FFMI Calculator
Calculate Adjusted FFMI
Health & Fitness Calculators
- 1. What is my real fitness age?
- 2. What is my ideal body weight?
- 3. What is my BMI?
- 4. What is my body fat percentage?
- 5. How many calories do I need daily?
- 6. How much protein do I need?
- 7. What is my heart rate zone?
- 8. How many calories do I burn?
- 9. What is my VO2 Max?
- 10. What is my fat-free mass index?
- 11. My Max HR if I'm on beta-blockers?
<iframe width="100%" height="440" frameborder="no" scrolling="no" src="https://tribelocus.com/adjusted-ffmi-calulator/"></iframe>
Adjusted FFMI values under 19 indicates low muscle mass, scores 19-20 express normal muscle mass, scores 21-24 suggest above average muscle mass, and values above 25 imply unnatural chemically enhanced muscularity by use of anabolic steroids. Unlike the BMI calculator that estimates body mass index by height and weight measurements, the Fat Free Mass Index (FFMI) calculator above calculates your fat-free body mass value by including your body fat percentage to deduce lean body mass over gross body mass. Athletes, bodybuilders, fitness and sport enthusiasts require more accurate metrics and tools to estimate fat-free mass index because these populations of people typically hold lower body fat and higher muscle mass percentages.
 Kouri EM, Pope HG Jr, Katz DL, Oliva P. Clinical Journal of Sports Medicine. Fat-free mass index in users and nonusers of anabolic-androgenic steroids. 1995 Oct;5(4):223-8. [PubMed]